Mon, Aug 07|
New Student Orientation (08/7/2023)
Every student comes to flight training with a little different information and background. We use these sessions to learn more about your goals, share what you can expect as you complete your flight training, and give you a tour of our facilities.
Time & Location
Aug 07, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Spring, 20119A Stuebner Airline Rd, Spring, TX 77379, USA
About the event
United Flight Systems has been in business for over 34 years, and we still work hard every day to be the best flight school in the world for YOU to come to learn how to fly! That might sound a little cliché, but it is a very important statement! We don’t let other things distract us from your goals and we commit to staying focused on those goals! Whether you want to be a family pilot or an airline pilot in just a few short years, we will help you achieve your goals quickly, safely, and as economically as possible!
Most times, when someone wants to start flight training, they have questions. This FREE event is your opportunity to join us to share your aviation goals, ask all your questions, learn more about United Flight Systems, and take a tour of our facilities. It’s your time so we will cover whatever you want, but often we cover the following topics:
- UFS 5 S’s! – This is our mission! SAFETY > STUDENT > STAFF > SCHOOL > SELF (and in that order)
- Your Questions
- Flight Training vs. Ground School/Training
- Part 61 vs. Part 141
- UFS Training Syllabi
- Pre & Post Flight Briefings
- How long training should take you, based on your situation?
- What instructor you should use (we have over 20 to choose from)?
- What aircraft you should use (we have over 20 to choose from)?
- The Anatomy of a Flight Lesson
- What about weather and maintenance, those will impact your training
- What’s a check ride?
- What should you buy to begin your training?
- FREE Resources available to YOU!
- Organizations to help pilots!
- Financial Aid Options
- And much, much more…
If any of that interests you, please don’t hesitate to join our owner, Bobby Doss, as he guides this discussion and gives you a tour of our facilities! Spots are limited to each session to keep the groups small. We look forward to learning more about your aviation goals!